Hello, I hope you’re having a good day! :)
I was wondering what the BeForever characters would be like if they were teens in 2018, so I created collages for all of them based on their hobbies. All of the currently available BeForever dolls are on here, except for Nanea Mitchell. I haven’t read her books and the personality section on her American Girl Wiki page is blank, so I thought it would be best to leave her off.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking at these! They took several days to create, but I think it was worth it.
– Activist (especially passionate about environmentalism and feminism).
– Has a zodiac Instagram account.
– The star of her school’s basketball team.
– Super positive and always trying to cheer her friends up.
– Loves to thrift shop because it’s recycling and good for the earth.
– Sells her crafts on Etsy.
– Musical theatre nerd!! She’s in all her school’s performances and probably loves Hamilton.
– She’s very proud of being Jewish.
– Runs a small business, selling things she’s crocheted or bought at yard sales and revamped.
– Owns several pet birds
– Does really extravagant makeup that looks great on her.
– Cher from Clueless is her role model.
– Let’s be real, she would totally be a blogger. She would probably post interviews and political opinions.
– Restless and wants to explore.
– Always trying to help out and make the world a better place.
– Absolutely obsessed with Newsies the musical.
– Plays on her school’s softball team.
– Photojournalist and part of the yearbook committee.
– On her school’s swim team.
– Very loyal to her family and is excited to start her own.
– Questions the status quo and social norms.
– Into activism, especially animal rights and racial equality.
– Wants to be a teacher so she can help children reach their full potential.
– Christian, and she shares her faith through her music.
– Listens to music 24/7. She likes lots of different genres.
– Plays in her school’s marching band.
– Attends lots of peaceful protests.
– Helps at her grandfather’s flower shop.
– Doesn’t respect authority very much and gets in trouble because of it.
– Works at a stable in exchange for free riding lessons.
– Hypes up every girl she meets.
– Volunteers at an animal shelter.
– Wants to join the army.
Kaya’aton’my (She Who Arranges Rocks)
– Works as a counselor at a summer camp.
– She’s proud to be Native American and goes to powwows with her family.
– Plant mom!! Her room is filled with succulents and potted flowers.
– Enjoys camping and getting in touch with nature.
– Writes short stories inspired by Nez Perce lore.
– Loves traveling and experiencing other cultures.
– Keeps a nature/art journal.
– Always tries to be optimistic and help others look on the bright side, too.
– Plays piano and writes her own songs.
– Likes growing plants, especially ones with healing properties and mini cacti.
– She takes gymnastic lessons because she tumbled in the yard and swung on trees so much as a kid.
– Huge feminist and has no problem calling people out on their sexism.
– Likes to paint, especially flowers and landscapes.
– Reads fantasy books to escape from her life.
– On her school’s debate team.
– Part of the Girl Scouts.
– Plays roller derby.
– Has an almost childish style that she pulls off well.
– Has a small science lab in her garage.
– Reads and draws comics.
Which character are you most similar to? I’m a mix of Samantha, Kaya, and Melody, with a bit of Rebecca thrown in (I love theatre and Cher Horowitz).
Before I go, here’s an update on the new doll situation: she’s now supposed to arrive sometime tonight or on Saturday. So you guys will have to wait a little longer to find out who she is. Sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯