I have a shameless love for Potter Puppet Pals.
We made it!
Today marks my fourth year of blogging. And to tell the truth, I didn’t think I was going to make it this far. I came so close to quitting last year. Really, the only reason I stuck with it is because there are thousands of dollar worth of doll stuff in the basement, and I would feel guilty if I never touched them again. Plus, this blog has been part of my life for so long that I would hardly be the same person without it. Without blogging, I would never have gotten into photography and writing, and I wouldn’t have made so many amazing internet friends.
I’m so glad that I’m still blogging, even if I don’t post as much as I used to. And thank you all for sticking with me and my erratic posting schedule!
If I keep talking about how much blogging and my internet friends mean to me, I’ll start crying, so here are some “fun” stats for you:
– 475 followers
– 533 posts
– 193,318 words
– 12,445 comments
Weirdest searches that led to my blog:
– medical bag for american girl dolls
– ag thing i had around my house
– happy house of ag what is she doing? (Ha, I wish I knew.)
– dolls poetry of dear diary
– upset doll image (Do my dolls look that sad to you?)
– for chritmas i got a home (Chritmas is my favorite holiday!)
– no american girl dolls in the house (This sounds like my mom when I asked for my first AG.)
– america gril doll blog (An easy mistake.)
– how get 2015 free ag doll package delivered to your house (If I knew, I wouldn’t have had to pay for my Grace doll.)
– josie falling asleep (You sound like a stalker.)
– when truly me dolls get there
– jappy house of ag (I know what I’m going to rename my blog!)
– national friendship day coloring page
– how to make an american girl sized sword (I’ve actually made a wooden sword for my dolls . . .)
– dolls with very large dolls
– moping around
– women long transparent pvc raincoat size petite
– marshmallow jane american girl (What does this mean??)
– drum roll for soccer games
– Also: “American Girl” spelled in various, increasingly wrong ways
How am I planning to celebrate my blogiversary?
With a giveaway! It’s not ready yet, and it will definitely never top any of Madi’s giveaways, but it’s still something. Multiple somethings, actually. I’m still figuring everything out, but I’ll definitely post it before the end of April. (Hopefully in early April, but really, who knows.)
So . . . I guess that’s it. I’m not very good at this kind of post. I hope you enjoyed it anyway, and thanks for four years of bizarre games, mediocre photoshoots, poorly planned/unfinished photostories, and countless lovely blogging memories. I’m looking forward to another year. :)
How long have you been reading my blog? Let me know in the comments!