Hey, guys! Annecy from Dreams for American Dolls nominated me for an award that she created: The Mustache Crown Award.
- Whoever you nominate must post a hairstyle tutorial on their blog
- You must ask at least 5 questions
- You must keep the chain going, and if you are nominated, nominate someone else
For the hairstyle part of this award, I’m going to post a tutorial in a few days. :)
How long have you been blogging?
Since March 2014.
What is your middle name(s)?
Can’t say. :/
Which of your dolls is your favorite?
I don’t really have a favorite, though Savannah, MJ, and Eve are some of the prettiest that I own.
How many followers do you have?
229, if you can believe it. Just one away from the great big number 230!
Is Batman your life?
My older brother’s life, to be sure, and his obsession has rubbed off on me a bit. ;)
How old are you?
I can’t say my exact age, but I’m a tween.
What state do you live in?
Again, can’t say.
What is your nickname(s)?
B, Baby (which I hate), and I was called Unicorn for awhile. :P
Do you love Ever After High? Of course you do. Silly me.
Not as much as American Girl, but I do like them — that’s why I have three.
What is your hair color?
I don’t know. Plain brown. Sort of bleh.
I nominate . . .
Anyone who owns Saige Copeland!
My questions are . . .
- Favorite TV show?
- Favorite hairstyle?
- If American Girl made a homeschooled GOTY, would you buy her?
- What’s your favorite sleepover activity?
- Have you ever been to an American Girl store?
The questions are sort of unrelated to each other, I know; my mind was hopping around between friends and Netflix and American Girl. ;)